Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Can LSD affect a women's menstraul cycle?

RaspberryDip

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Juin 2008
Ok guys.
So I'm new here... and I have a random question.

Can LSD affect a women's mestraul cycle because I haven't gotten mine since I think April and the month after that I dropped acid 3 times, and took multiple hits each time. And I haven't gotten it since then.

I've looked up online about it but the only semi-helpful article I could find was this: http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/0400.html

So if any of you ladies have experienced this PLEASE let me now... I am very worried.

Thanks. :shock:

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
High RaspberryDip ,

Welcome to the forum .

I`m not a female but i have experience with friends having menstrual problems . I looked at the link you gave and its not very helpfull . Do you mean that you take the pill and are woried that you might be pregnant , that the trips might have made the pill not work ? If thats the case i`m sure that LSD cant neutralise the pill . Maybe you were so high that you forgot to take it ? But anyway a womans menstrual cycle is very sensative to stress and even just being depressed can stop it . If i were you i would go to a chemists and get a urine pregnancy tester and dont take any drugs , exept a little cannabis if you must , in the mean time . If its negative you should go to a doctors . They have a duty to help you and not to tell anyone so dont worry about that . If you dont want to go to your family doctors either just go to any other doctor or go to your local hospital and ask . Dont worry about it but try to get some help . If you have a problem its best to do something now as your reproductive organs are also very delicate . Maybe there is a womans advice organisation near you . You dont even have to mention LSD , just tell the doctor or other person about the problem . Good luck . If you have any problems i and others here will try to help you if we can so just ask . If i didnt realy understand just post again and explain . Dont worry and take care of your self .

GOD

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
hello raspberrydip. gods advise is good. im not female either but i know women whos cycle has been messed up by taking trips(and speed and e's and excessive weed) dont stress but do go get checked out by a profesional just to be on the safe side

RaspberryDip

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Juin 2008
Oh, sorry. To clarify, what I meant by that link is mainly that it states, "Ergonovine works by causing the muscles of the uterus to contract, which compresses the blood vessels and thus reduces bleeding." So I was thinking that that somehow could have effected my menstrual cycle.
But I'm still not sure. And I haven't been depressed or anything else that would mess up my cycle. I've taken a pregnancy test but it came up negative.

Anywho, thanks for your advice. I really appreciate it. If I don't get it within another week, I'll probably make an appointment at the local planned parent hood for a pregnancy blood test.

Thanks again. =]

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`m sure that the trips you took could not contain enough ergot alkaloids to mess with your cycle . So if yours doesnt come when it should please go and get help . When i said about stress and depression i ment that maybe the trips themselves got you so subconsciously stressed that your cycle changed . Whatever happens dont worry and take care of yourself . I will look in my medical books and look at the doses of ergot alkaloids that are prescribed and what effects they can have . If your acid was realy acid its highly unlikly that it contained ergonovine . If it was blotter or micros there is also little chance that you got a dose of any ergot alkaloids that could cause you problems . If it was morning glory seeds then it probably could have had an effect on your cycle but not one that would make you miss a second period .

So what was it ? and can you trust your source to tell the truth about what it realy was ?

RaspberryDip

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Juin 2008
Well it was blotter acid and I bought it from some guy in Golden Gate Park... so I guess I couldn't really trust the guy.

Thanks again for your assistance.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If it was blotters with any ergot alkaloids on them it definately wasnt the effects of them . But there are other chemicals that give you much longer trips that one could drop on blotters that might have an effect on you . Have you experience with acid and if you have would you say that the trip was acid ? Did it last longer than usual or was it stronger or different ?

RaspberryDip

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Juin 2008
Yeah I've done acid before. The only difference with this acid was that it was really weak so like 4 hits was the equivalent of one hit of good acid.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Then it wasnt that , so just relax and go to the doctors if the next period doesnt happen please .

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
hey razberry, so i am a female :wink: i have experienced something kidna similar but im not sure if it was correlated with the excess acid, at the time i was way udnerweight and not getting regular moon cycles anyways, but i was taking a ton of acid (more than i would ever recomend, i was constantly strung out, it was more just an escape from reality than real psychonaut exploration) but while i was going through my acid binge i didnt get my peroid at all, but it didnt seem to affect it after, so i don't think acid has much to do with it, are you loosing weight, changin your eating habbits, possibly pregant idk, have you considered all these posibilites and narrow it down to lucy? other wise, it might not have been lsd compeltely, lots of street acid these days is lsa which has like a toxic effect, but im not sure if it would affect that, dik, maybe try laying off acid for a little and see if it comes back, heh sorry not much help, good luck razberry sister! peace and love

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
WOO! girls on the forum!!! i can't believe it!!!
i've been missing out!!!
welcome! welcome!

i'm a guy
but i have a sister who is into acid and X even tho they are the most expensive drugs here in scandia land

indeed what she has told me (my sister and i are very close and we talk about everything, our parents were illuminated enough not to grow us up in a taboo kind of mentality about our bodies....anywho) is that hse has a definite effect on her menstrual cycle due to LSD, i don't know if it's true as i have never investigated deeply. but i guess, since LSD, like many ergot alkaloids is a vasoconstrictor, as GOD already said, it may have a slight influence on the menstrual cycle. besides i think i read somewhere, sometime ago about witches using ergot and whatnot in the middle ages...ok i'll investigate and if i find something valid i'll post.

welcome again!

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
heh hello :roll:
so if it regulates moon cycles, does that mean it could be a form of birth control? or could it help women get pregnant? wow this could be like a breakthrough in drug science, i can see it now,

need help getting pregnant?
all it takes it a little peice of paper...
ok maybe not lol. but yeah, i asked another friend of mine whos a girl and she said it has affected her period in larger doses, but like a hit of L wont do anything. intersting stuff eh? haha ok well peace and love everybody!! :D

RaspberryDip

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Juin 2008
Hey Mountain-Girl I did indeed go through all other factors that could have messed up my cycle... and this was the only thing that was out of the ordinary.

Thanks once again guys. : )