Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

About the 4gb vids thats in the news now

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
I`ve downloaded this a couple of months ago
there is some nice material in there
good documentairies about all kinds of drugs
also the Sacred Weeds episode are pretty fun to see
but theres also a lot of crap in that file :p
which isnt really usefull at all
just thought I'd mention it

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
it's almost 9GB, not 4GB.
still downloading, cant comment on quality yet ...
anyway, thx for the link :)

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
what 4gb? what news? what link?
:roll: :? :roll: :?

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
this one:
http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=118&Itemid=15&lang=de

I'm also still downloading but it's running well (around 40-50K constantly).
I started yesterday evening and I already got 3.9GB. Alltogether it's 8.7GB, not 4 (I think they added another 4 gigs to the torrent).

It's tons of different videos, mp3s and pdfs dealing with drugs. You can watch single videos before you have the whole thing, just look under "files" in azureus and see which ones are 100% downloaded (though most of them will not be 100% until everything's there)

G

Invité
ah indeed than they increased it :)
hmm well I guess I have some DLing to do then also hehe
I hope theres some more of those Sacred Weeds docs

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
oh sorry i`m at a different computer and forgot to log in on my Prostoner acc :p
so that Guest is me :)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I'm at 91% now. Decided on not downloading a couple of the things I already have (the McKenna Talks, the Sacred Weeds vids, some docus), but it's moving slowly. We should seed as long as possible, so others will be able to download this in a snap...

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
I am also on 91 % now, seems to have dropped from 100 kb/s to 10 kb/s. Seems like its is going to take a while longer to get it all. Some stuff is really great, other stuff I do not even understand why its in there !

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
indeed they added quite a few items, im downloading as well.
my speed is great, im downloading with 200-300kb/s all the time (if its on). i started it yesterday and im already at 50% (not even downloading all the time)

edit:
its now going 400-500kb/s for quite some time :eek: 67%..

G

Invité
yeah downloading the new docu's on a speed switching between 100 - 700 kb 8) anyone seen docus on disk 2 allready?

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
I just today completed the file. Uploading for you guys now with 100+ kb/s. Hope it helps a bit, I will keep it open for at least a few days.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Some videos are really interesting, however the quality is often really bad...

What I find most annyoing is when the audio is compressed to something like 22.5 kHz 24bit/s - it only saves a few megabytes (compared to the video bitrate it's negligible) but the quality is worse than with an ISDN telephone... it's really stressful to listen to that kind of audio, even moreso when you're not a native English speaker.

But well - most of the vids are in watchable quality and as I said before some are really interesting.

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
lol i found only 1-2 useful files into 8GB! somethin.I've got more quality and better files than these CD1-CD2